She had her baby about 2 months ago, and I had not finished it yet. So, when we were invited to the baby blessing for yesterday, I decided that I'd better hurry and finish so I could give it to her there. Unfortunately, both sides are 'busy', so you can't see the quilting. It turned out really well. :D
I was busy with that, so I wasn't able to spend any time working on my other crafts. I have decided that I'm going to sell my crafts. I enjoy doing them, but I don't always have a reason to, or a person to give them to. So, for one thing, selling will give me a reason to keep crocheting. (or other various crafts) For another thing, it will help me to keep paying for my crafting supplies.
This Saturday I will be selling my crafts at the Eagle Mountain Farmer's Market. (1650 Stage Coach Run, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005) I am actually pretty excited, but also nervous. I have no idea if any of these things will actually sell, but hey, its free for a booth, so time is the only thing wasted, and I at least find out what people like. Anyway, Here are the pictures of what I'm selling: (I'm not listing prices here, too many based on size/difficulty of patterns.
Duct Tape Wallets: Large, Small, and coin pouches
Bracelets: Adult Thick, Adult, Child
Large Crochet Bags
More Large Crochet Bags (plus one Medium)
Medium Crochet Bags
Soap Bags (so you can use a bar of soap as a loufa) Produce Bags (or use them for tennis balls, or whatever else) Small Crochet Bags
Yoga Mat Bags
Scrubbies/Makeup Remover Pads and Washclothes
So yeah, that's the variety of things I'm selling. There will hopefully be a few more before I get there. Also, if anyone wants any of these (or one like it in a different color, though custom adds to the cost, because I have to buy new supplies) let me know, I'll tell you the price and you can decide. Most of the crochet is cotton yarn, some of the bags are acrylic.
Also, if anyone wants to come visit me at the farmer's market, it goes from 9-noon on Saturday, and I gave the address earlier.



2 comments:
Whoa! Crafty mama! Those all turned out so well! And, I recognize one of those bracelets (it's the one you started making while I was down there)! :D :D :D Yay! Wow. I hope you sell EVERYTHING. Or maybe just some stuff. I hope it at least pays for the gas out there and back, hehe. Will you have the kiddos with you? That is so so so exciting! I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with the blogs, this whole starting a new job thing has thrown me off! I miss you guys. Give Jessica and Jacob big hugs and kisses for me. <3
Well that is impressive! We are doing a race on Saturday, but I am especially interested in the make-up remover/scrubbies. Is that something you can name a price for now or later? Let me know!
Post a Comment