Hey everyone. I've been super busy lately, and writing a blog post has just been seeming like one extra thing to add to the pile, so... I'm going to take a hiatus, for I don't know how long. I will try to continue to post pictures on Facebook occasionally, but yeah. Sorry, my sanity and my kids well-being take priority. ;)
As a farewell post, here's a bunch of pictures from this month. (And when I say a bunch, I really mean it.)
 |
| Look Mama! I found the stairs, I know they go up, how do I work them. |
 |
| (at the zoo) Hmm, this stroller idea is pretty great, I think I like this. |
 |
| Also at the zoo, hard to avoid taking pictures of Jacob, he just makes the best faces. |
 |
| What is this I'm eating? and why are you taking a picture? (Still trying to get Timothy started eating solid foods, but we're having issues because of chair situations) |
 |
| Mom, I'm tired. Why am I here? (I brought Timothy with me when I went out to Port Townsend for the evening to celebrate my friend's book release. But while he was fabulous the whole time, he sure doesn't look impressed) |
 |
| Hey, these stairs things again. If I straighten my legs it feels like I'm going up, maybe that's part of it. |
 |
| Jessica's birthday! |
 |
| She'd been begging for a bike for almost a year. |
 |
| Yay! Mama found a recipe for cupcakes that actually doesn't have any added sugar, and it still tasted fabulous! |
 |
| I didn't get a picture that showed how excited Jacob was, but he sure loved watching his cousin play the violin. |
 |
| Mario |
 |
| The Hulk |
 |
| A dragon |
 |
| All 3, ready for the party! |
 |
| What could possibly be better than face paint? |
 |
| And those cheeks! Oh those cheeks! They're just the best ever |
 |
| I'm not sure how I feel about forehead painting |
 |
| Pumpkin carving! I have a clearer picture, but it wasn't as expressive. |
 |
| Jessica was very adamant about wanting a Spiderman pumpkin, but the patterns we had didn't fit. Nathaniel was WAY better than me, because he was willing to free-hand it. I would have said "Nope, sorry" |
 |
| This is what we do while trying to get Jacob not to run across Jessica's portraits, have Mom take random pictures of him. |
 |
| Grandma! I love my gifts! |
 |
| Hey! I figured out these things! Look, I'm going up! |
 |
| And even pulling myself to standing sometimes |
 |
| And Jessica is 5, so here's her portrait |
1 comment:
Very nice photo record of your lives recently. Thanks.
Post a Comment