So, the other day, after lunch, I decided to give Jessica a cookie, but I wanted her to specifically ask for it. (She knows the word "cookie") So I got it out, held it out to her and asked her to "Tell me what this is". She promptly responded "Brains". I gave her the cookie and left the room in hysterics. I think it was one of the funniest things I have ever heard. For those of you who are confused as to why she even knows the word "brains", we have been teaching her "what does a zombie say". It has been quite worth it as far as laughs go.
Later that same day, we went to the park to play. She had a blast! Jessica and I walked over there, and then Nathaniel met us there a little later when he got off work. For the first little while she just wandered around on the bark, not quite sure what to think of it all. I tried putting her on the swing, and got a few pictures, and then she decided she wasn't very impressed with that. Then Nathaniel showed up, and we tried the slides, and the other equipment.
I think the grin speaks for itself. She absolutely loved it. Then she saw the other kids climbing all over the jungle gym, and so she wanted to try it. So Nathaniel took her over to where it started with very small stairs, and followed her around as she climbed all over. She would not let anything stop her.
This ledge was probably up to her chest, but she did make it up. She basically climbed all the way up to the top, and then she worked her way back down. That was hilarious too. She would turn around as soon as she hit a platform, and then she would try to walk down the stairs, but Nathaniel would block her, and we'd tell her to turn around, so she would go all the way back to the opposite end of the platform, turn around, and get down on her belly. Then she would scoot back across the platform, until she was going down the stairs. Then she would go quite a ways onto the next platform before she would stand up again. OH! and with it being the diamond grate-type platforms on this jungle gym, she kept getting her fingers through the holes and not being able to figure out how to get them out. She wasn't stuck, her fingers aren't big enough for that, but it was quite funny to see her look at it in a very confused manner.
And, just for fun, here is a collage of all the fun at the park:
Installing Zend Server CE on Fedora 16
14 years ago




1 comment:
I had to read it all again and look at all the pictures. Very cute.
Post a Comment