Okay, sorry I've been MIA for a couple weeks. I'd been planning on writing this post 2 weeks ago, but then some people still needed to be told in person (or at least via telephone) before I posted it on the internet. So, now it is officially public news... I am pregnant again.
This was an unexpected pregnancy. Neither Nathaniel, nor I had planned on having another child this soon, but apparently God (or the Universe if you would prefer) had other plans for our little family. And we could not be happier! We are so excited for this little addition to our family.
This is a picture of me at 12 weeks pregnant. That was 3 weeks ago. So, I am 15 weeks pregnant. We will find out in 4 weeks (from tomorrow) if we are having a boy or a girl.
So I am actually not going back to school, because of personal preferences when it comes to raising my kids, and because of how this pregnancy has gone. I could have technically managed this semester, as far as timing goes, because I am due February 17th, but one of my classes, photography, had the possibility of a LOT of walking being required (it was a total unknown) and I barely survived the previous (Spring) semester, and I wasn't pregnant then, so I decided it would be more worth it to make sure I was prepared for a new addition, rather than going to school for one more semester.
This pregnancy has actually been a lot harder for me than my previous. I have had many splitting headaches, that my OTC medicines cannot make go away all the way, and even keeping hydrated (72oz of water a day) isn't being 100% for keeping them away. I also have had extreme exhaustion, to the point where there were times I was sleeping 12-13 hours at night, getting a nap during the day, and still being non-functional. That was a bit much, so I started looking into things to help, and I started taking a different brand of multi/prenatal vitamins. They have made a WORLD of difference for me. (Thank heavens, I don't deal well with being non-functional). Then there has been the nausea. I have been blessed/lucky in that I haven't thrown up very often, but I've been nauseous probably 5 out of 7 days. Then the days that I wouldn't have been, I sometimes get one of those headaches, and they get so bad that they make me nauseous. Its been interesting. So worth it, and so amazing that the human body can do this, even when the hormones make me sick or tired (or both) and ornery, and I forget sometimes how amazing it is that I can even form another person inside myself). I am in awe, and so excited (though nervous at the same time)
Installing Zend Server CE on Fedora 16
14 years ago




2 comments:
Congrats!!!!
-Chey
Congress!!!
-Chey
Post a Comment