I've got a couple of short posts to put up today. Jessica has done a number of cute things in the past couple weeks, so you're getting a showcase today. This first post won't have any pictures, because it was just some of the things she has been saying.
First of all, for the past 2 weeks about, she's been asking, all day, everyday, for the mukak (and starts dancing a little when she says mukak, to make sure we know what she's asking for). For those who don't speak Jessica-ese, mukak is music. She loves music, and so we listen to music every day. I like to change up the variety, so I don't go insane, but her favorite, (and she would listen to it every single time) is the Michael Jackson pandora station. (For those who don't know, pandora is an online radio station, that allows you to pick an artist or a song or genre, and it will make a radio station with similar styles.) The longer it takes me to turn on her "mukak" in the morning, the more ornery of a toddler I get. I guess its a good thing I like music of almost all sorts, or this could get really old, really fast.
Second, I guess Jessica has heard Nathaniel and I talking about his brother and sister-in-law coming down from Washington, because she has begun asking for them 4 or 5 (if not more) times a day. "O-car, Aun Car-ee?" "No Jess, they'll be here on Tuesday." (Translation: Oscar, Aunt Carley?) "Aun Car-ee" is said more often. It was especially vocalized yesterday, because Jessica was wearing a dress that Carley had given her, and she recognized it. She would keep holding her dress up, "Aun Car-ee?" She has apparently started to recognize ideas as well as faces. She knows who her Uncle Oscar and Aunt Carley are, and apparently, has picked favorites. Though, "The Brice" is still mentioned a decent amount, but we have their family picture on the fridge.
The third, final, (and title-inspiring) item is something that has had no encouragement from us. Jessica has decided that her vitamins... are brains. We will sit her in her chair for any meal, and she reaches up to the shelf where the bottles of vitamins are and "brains?" I have no idea where she got that. I have made sure to never call them anything except vitamins, because I didn't want her to start thinking vitamins or pills of any sort were candy. Now, we did teach her "What does a zombie say?" "Brains." But she took it to vitamins all by herself. It is so hilariously cute! I have a hard time not calling them 'brains' with her. But I really should teach her that they are actually 'vitamins'. Its just cute and funny.
Installing Zend Server CE on Fedora 16
14 years ago



2 comments:
Ohhhhh my goodness, what have I created? (; You can tell her that I'll dance to MJ with her as much as she wants when we get there. That reminds me of our MJ dance parties last winter! :D I love you guys, and the amazing little person you've made. So excited to get there in a few days!
Yeah, we made the post :) "The Brice" I love it!
Post a Comment