Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nothing much

    There isn't much "new and exciting" that goes on around here these days. Just playing with my kids all day every day. I'm hoping there are more warm days this next week. Jessica tends to go stir-crazy (which means I go crazy) if we can't go to the park, and with Jacob, I won't let us go if its too cold. If it were just Jessica and I, I would try to just suck it up. We did have a couple exciting events though. Monday night... Jacob slept through the night!. I fed Jacob and put him to bed around 9:30, and he didn't wake up until 4 (when he just wanted his binky) and then 5. Hallelujah! And then, currently, he is still asleep from 10:30 last night, though he wanted his binky at 3. Giving him his binky doesn't take long enough to count as an interruption really. I don't fully wake up. So, in other words, we're getting there. But yeah, other than that, we have a photo post today (and I'm sure so many of you are complaining.)  ;) (yes, I know, today is Easter, but Jessica isn't even awake yet, and her Easter basket won't be until after naptime anyway)
Lounging in Great-Grandpa's chair. (I'd just set him there, but didn't pose him, while we got on our shoes so we could go home)

Getting Jessica up from her nap, I walk in to find that while she didn't take a nap, apparently her teddy bears did. 

It was this week when Jessica  found out that she could climb onto Nathaniel's back (while he's down on all fours) and get a horsey ride. This time however, she got off, and went down on hands and knees herself. So this is Nathaniel getting a horsey ride from her.

These 2 (above and below) are Jessica trying on my apron.  I'd left it hanging over a chair, and she decided to be like Mama. 


 I had said that Jacob needed his tummy time, and Jessica decided that she needed some too. At least, that's what she told me.

And last, but not least, we have Jessica showing Jacob how to dance to the music

2 comments:

Carley said...

Toooooooo cute!! Jacob is growing so fast! He already looks so different, a lot like his sister. And !!! the horsey ride, and the apron pictures. I so wish I was flying down with Oscar on Thursday. I miss you guys like crazy! Loves and hugs!

Cynthia said...

I love the tummy time shot especially. I'm always amazed at how Jessica tries to include Jacob, or share experiences with him. That's a good thing!