(Makes cute faces while doing so too)
But he is now rolling over as well. From front to back, and okay, he's only done so once, and I got a picture right after...
...but no videos.
Okay, so now I'll explain the pictures I have, and then I'll tell a couple stories.
This is at my grandma's house. The whole extended family gathers every month, generally on the first Sunday, for a Family Night. I just thought this picture of Jessica holding Jacob while listening to my grandpa was too cute to pass up.
And, this is what happens when I hand Jessica the noodles to play with and then walk out of the room. (Despite telling her to keep them on the table (many, many times).
I found these baby sunglasses at Target, and HAD to buy them. They have a strap that goes around the back (Kinda like goggles, or safety glasses) as opposed to ear pieces, but I figure with summer here, and a long driving trip planned, it might be good to have some sunglasses for the little boy. Jessica already had hers.
Okay, stories now... So, on Wednesdays we go to my mom's house, and it seems that some of the best stories come from there, as was the case this week. So I had wrapped Jacob up, he'd been fed, and I was trying to get him to take a nap. I set him down on my mom's couch, and said "Go to sleep". I see a grin behind his binky, and then he starts giggling, and giggling, and giggling! It lasted for probably a good minute or more. Oh man, Mom and I had a good laugh over that. It was hilarious!
The same day... Jessica was crying because she wasn't getting her way, and Mom said "uh-oh, your face is breaking! You'd better fix it." It made Jessica kinda laugh, and she stopped crying, so when Jessica did the same thing again (crying because she didn't get her way) I said the same thing, her face was breaking, and she needed to fix it. This time, she put her thumb on her nose and pushed upwards (making a pig-nose). I asked her, and apparently her nose is the fix-it button, so now she'll even do it on her own if she starts crying. So cute, and once she pushes her nose up, she tends to stop crying.
One last story, from yesterday. An iris had bloomed in the front of our apartments, and as we walked past it (on the way to church) Jessica pointed it out, and Nathaniel said it came out to say hi. So, when we came home, and then to and from my mom's house, Jessica would run up to it and say "hi" back. So cute.
So, now for one last thing. I got a much better video of Jacob laughing.



2 comments:
I laughed out loud along with Jacob while watching that little video. Very cute!
Whoa! Hooray! Blog! :D Cute cute cute, all-around cute! Cute pictures, cute happenings, cute fix-it nose, cute hello-iris, cute giggling Jacob! And, he makes the cutest faces. :D And, hooray for a long driving trip! We're so excited! :D :D :D
Post a Comment