I did get a couple pictures this week though.
Jacob cuddling with Nathaniel was too cute to pass up.
I love watching babies sleep. So very cute, and often in positions that I wonder why they aren't hurting the next day.
This nest is right even with our living room window. I noticed the nest a while back, but on Friday, when Mom came over, she noticed the mama bird bringing a worm, so we went to take a look, and see if there were babies. You can only see 2 of them here, but there were 3 (at least that we could see). I'm just glad my camera got a decent picture. I was trying, but it was hard to hold it still, and I couldn't see how blurry the pictures were. But this one turned out really good in my opinion.
We're still working on potty training with Jessica. She can now go about 2 hours between, and will usually tell us. Though, these past couple of days, it has seemed like she didn't care at all if her underwear was wet or even poopy. That's a little frustrating.



1 comment:
Passing the time is okay. (: Especially when you have the cute, loved kiddos (and yourselves!) to show for it. I hope that Jessica gets back on track with the pottyin'!
Post a Comment