Monday, September 15, 2014

Haircut

     Not much has actually happened here this week. At least, not much more than the norm. Life is crazy busy, but there wasn't much of note that happened this past week.
     That being said, I did give Jacob a haircut. But last time, with the scissors, I felt that I didn't do very well, and since that's the only boy's haircut I've ever given, I take a long time, and Jacob doesn't sit still that long. So, this time I gave him a haircut with the buzzer. But I've never done that before, so I didn't know how to tell what length it was going to give me... Oops. I'd intended to do more of a haircut length. I wanted to cut his hair, make it look nice, not remove it all. :( But the attachment I used only left about a quarter to a half inch of hair on top of his head. He's still super cute, but I miss his gorgeous red hair. And because Jessica's hair faded to a more blonde color, I'm afraid that his will too, and I'll have just chopped off all the red. :(
Anyway, here's the pictures.

Here's the best "before" I could find. I always forget to take a before picture, but this was from this month too, so... close enough. Shaggy and uneven, because of my previous haircut for him. 
Kind of "during" Though, all that was left was cleanup. I was worried I would need to buzz Nathaniel's head too, because when he heard the buzzers turn on he might have gotten scared. But I turned them on and asked if I could use them, and he said okay. then when I started, he just stated laughing! "It tickles!"
My little cheezer. Done now. 

He looks so much older now though. He also reminds me of my younger brother with this haircut and the cheezer smile. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely! Buzzed and cheesy--Billy and Jacob :)
I love it!