Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dancing

        Goodness, its being hard to think of blog posts these days. I feel like I'm basically just trying to survive, make sure my kids survive, and I go to school. Nathaniel and I do try to go on a date each week, which is very nice, but usually its just out to dinner, and not really anything specific to talk about.
        However, today, as I was trying to scour my brain to come up with something other than just survival, I remembered that Jessica and Jacob have started dancing together. No, I don't have any videos, they stop as soon as the camera comes out. But I do have a photo of them dancing during the credits of "Wreck-It Ralph".

      Usually they will use a little music toy that they have (Thank-you Oscar and Carley) and will push one of the buttons for it to make music, and then they'll both dance for a bit. Jacob will wave his arms around, almost as if he's directing the music, and it looks like Jessica tries to copy him.

    So, yeah, short blog post, but I was getting sick of feeling like I was writing the same depressing/depressed stuff week after week. I'll try to be better about writing down cute things my children do/say (or even noticing the cute things) so that I can have some better blog posts.
     Oh! Also, cute comment from Jessica. This week its gotten warmer, and so Jessica made a connection. "It's not cold." "No Jessica, its not cold." "Its not snowy anymore", "Nope, its not snowy either." "We can go swimming now!"  "HAHAHAHAHA! No, we're not going swimming yet, its not quite warm enough for that."

1 comment:

Than & Lina said...

I love when kids dance! I also love Jessica's reasoning about how it must be time to go swimming - ha ha :)