Not exactly sure what this one was. Jacob randomly put his hand on top of his head and left it there. Random and cute? MUST TAKE PICTURES!!!! ;)
Okay, apparently it doesn't have to be random, just cute, but what can I say, I got a decent camera for Christmas, so its so much more fun to take pictures now.
No, these are not all from the same day, I was sick, we all stayed basically in the same clothes (or pajamas in Jessica's case) for a few days. I just find it cute that Jessica loves laying down right next to Jacob. Sometimes its a little annoying because she'll get right in his face, but its still cute.
And, our escape artist daughter. I admit, we've been "locking" her in her room with toddler locks, but as I mentioned last week (I think) she figured out how to work them, so we had to come up with something else for the sake of my sanity. The toddler gates work pretty well... most of the time. Though she has figured out a way to escape sometimes. Man I miss the days where she wasn't up until 7 am. 6 is the latest she's gotten up since she figured out the toddler locks.
One last thing. With how busy the summer starts getting, Nathaniel and I decided to take our Anniversary date this past weekend. Yes, we're boring, and it was "just" dinner and a movie. But it was OUT OF THE HOUSE, WITHOUT the kids. So dinner and a movie was heavenly.
(Not a bad picture for being taken by me, and a first try.) Chili's for dinner, (food was really good in my opinion) and then we went to the movie 'Brave'. I thought it was way cute. Not amazingly awesome, rave about it for days to come type of thing, but I liked it a lot, and will probably want to own it. However, the best thing of the night happened when we got home. (And no, I'm not talking about that Carley, get your mind out of the gutter. ;) ) Nathaniel decided he couldn't wait any longer to give me my Anniversary gift....
TICKETS TO WICKED!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Cannot show you through this medium just how excited I was/am. Wicked is one of my all-time favorite musicals that I have heard, and is THE favorite of the ones I've seen. We'll be going at the end of August, and I can't wait.



2 comments:
I'm sorry you were sick, but happy that you could get out on a date! What a fun and sweet gift :)
Nice socks in that first photo!! :) And you look very beautiful in the last.
Post a Comment