![]() | |
| 36(almost 37) weeks |
So yeah, that is basically what's going on here. Just trying to survive the last month. ;) Other than that...
Last weekend, Nathaniel and I were able to get away for a bit while my sister watched the kids. We went up to Bear Lake just to have some time to ourselves, and it was lovely, though, in my opinion, much too short. But, despite the brevity, it was still wonderful to be able to sleep and not worry about getting munchkins up and fed. Thank you so very much Kathy.
Umm... Let's see, I'm also working on finishing up school. Yes, I graduated in December, yes its still the same school. I graduated with a certificate of completion, but I got an extension for receiving my facilitator's certificate. However, I've still been crazy trying to get things ready for Timothy to come, so I haven't been able to do as much to try to get my last few clinicals in. Well, then, earlier this week, I received a call from a previous client asking for another session, and then, after the session, she set up following ones. I was so very excited. Now I am really close to getting that certificate.
So, on that note, I have 3 more openings for clinical processes. A "process" is an emotional release, helping to relieve past, stored emotions. (or even present ones) and the "clinical" means that the money goes to my school. It also means that there are only 3 more openings before my price goes up because I'll be an official facilitator. It is currently $25 for an approximately 1.5 hour session. (Yes, this was a shameless plug for help. ;) )
And last, but not least, a couple more pictures. First, a MAJOR project I worked on a TON last year. I had decided to make a really nice sweater for Nathaniel, using some fabulous superwash merino wool. It feels lovely, and it turned out great. Sadly, it took longer than I was hoping for, and didn't get finished for Christmas, but that last minute need for a free gift is what allowed us to take our trip (we have a timeshare that we used). I am actually really impressed with how it turned out, and it looks even better on him, but I didn't get a picture of him in it yet. So, maybe I'll get one later. ;)
| finally finished, this was supposed to be Nathaniel's Christmas gift |
![]() |
| playing with papa |
Is it bad to say that I hope I won't be writing next week, due to new baby? It's early-term, which means full term enough to have an out-of-hospital birth, and no NICU needed at all. but still maybe not quite full term (38 weeks). Lol. just like pretty much every other pregnant woman, so ready to be done. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment